- EAB Media Pack
- Financial Reports
- Annual Report 2019
- Tax Strategy
- Deposit Protection Scheme
- Protecting Against Fraud
- FATCA Compliance
- Pillar III Disclosures
- Complaints Procedure
- Convention De Compte Courant / Current Account Agreement
- Conditions Générales Carte Visa / EAB Visa Debit Card Terms and Conditions
- Conditions Générales Carte Visa - Clientèle Professionnelle / EAB Visa Debit Card Terms and Conditions - Corporate Customers
- EAB Fraud Bulletin
- Banque de France - Le droit au compte
- AFECEI - La charte d`inclusion bancaire
- FBF- Le guide de la mobilité
- FGDR - La protection de votre argent
- Réglementation des comptes bancaires inactifs / Regulation on inactive bank accounts
- Adresser une réclamation à EAB SA / How to send a complaint to EAB
- Note D`Information Sur La Protection Des Donnees / Privacy Notice
THE FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPENSATION SCHEME
Europe Arab Bank is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS can pay compensation to eligible depositors and/or investors if a bank is unable to meet its financial obligations. Most individuals, small businesses, large businesses and small local authorities are covered by the scheme and are entitled to claim up to £85,000. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered.
For joint accounts, each account holder is treated as having a claim in respect of their share so, for a joint account held by two eligible depositors, the maximum amount that could be claimed would be £85,000 each (making a total of £170,000). The £85,000 limit relates to the combined amount in all the eligible depositor's accounts with the Bank, including their share of any joint account, and not to each separate account.
In respect of investment business an eligible investor may be able to claim up to the maximum level of compensation for claims against firms declared in default on or after 1 January 2010 of £50,000 per person per firm.
For further information about the scheme (including the amounts covered and eligibility to claim) please ask at your local branch or refer to the FSCS website www.fscs.org.uk.
In addition to this our Frankfurt branch is a member of Einlagensicherungsfonds deutscher Banken e.V. which covers the total deposit of an individual or corporate customer up to €18,985,000 (please note: banks are not covered).