- EAB Media Pack
- Financial Reports
- Annual Report 2019
- Tax Strategy
- Deposit Protection Scheme
- Protecting Against Fraud
- FATCA Compliance
- Pillar III Disclosures
- Complaints Procedure
- Convention De Compte Courant / Current Account Agreement
- Conditions Générales Carte Visa / EAB Visa Debit Card Terms and Conditions
- Conditions Générales Carte Visa - Clientèle Professionnelle / EAB Visa Debit Card Terms and Conditions - Corporate Customers
- EAB Fraud Bulletin
- Banque de France - Le droit au compte
- AFECEI - La charte d`inclusion bancaire
- FBF- Le guide de la mobilité
- FGDR - La protection de votre argent
- Réglementation des comptes bancaires inactifs / Regulation on inactive bank accounts
- Adresser une réclamation à EAB SA / How to send a complaint to EAB
- Note D`Information Sur La Protection Des Donnees / Privacy Notice
Europe Arab Bank plc has an internal complaints handling procedure for the reasonable and prompt handling of complaints.
In the first instance you should contact the person who normally handles your account and notify them of your complaint. If your account handler is unable to remedy your complaint, they will refer you to their department manager. If you would rather not speak to your account handler about your complaint, or they are unavailable, please ask to speak to their department manager. Additionally, if this is not suitable for you then please send your complaint to the following email address: EAB-Compliance-London@eabplc.com.
For further information about EAB’s internal complaints handling procedure, please refer to our leaflet on “How to make a complaint”. This leaflet tells you all you need to know about making a complaint and what happens next. We will do our best to deal with it to your full satisfaction.